Election for new Board members
Currently, 3 positions on the Board are open for renewal.
A vote will be held during the next General Assembly of the EVSSAR on july 5th 2013.
These 3 positions are intended for 2 academics and 1 practitioner.
Current candidates are:
For Academic :
- 1) Hasan Sontas (Austria)
- 2) Malgorzata Ochota (Poland)
- 3) Rita Payan (Portugal)
- 4) Sandra Goericke-Pesch (Germany)
- 5) Sabine Schäffer-Somi (Austria)
- 6) Bodil Strom-Holst (Sweden)
Next EVSSAR Congress
More on the official congress website .
Please note that ECAR Residents pay Student's registration fee !
(after ECAR Confirmation)
New selected papers (december 2012 - january 2013 and february 2013 - march 20132) are available in the Library
Read about :
- Foetal echoencephalography and Doppler ultrasonography of the middle cerebral artery in canine foetuses.
- Neutering dogs: effects on joint disorders and cancers in golden retrievers.
- Does oral administration of the amino acid tyrosine affect oestradiol-17β concentration and sexual behaviour in the bitch?
- Prostaglandin E2 functions as a luteotrophic factor in the dog.
- Misuse of antimicrobials and selection of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius strains in breeding Kennels: genetic characterization of bacteria after a two-year interval.
- Prostaglandin endoperoxide synthase 2 (PTGS2) and prostaglandins F2α and E2 synthases (PGFS and PGES) expression and prostaglandin F2α and E2 secretion following oestrogen and/or progesterone stimulation of the feline endometrium.
- The bitch uterine response to semen deposition and its modification by male accessory gland secretions.
- Efficient association between PGF2α and methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate sex pheromone prior to electroejaculation in dogs.
- Effects of thyroxin (T4) and activin A on in vitro growth of preantral follicles in domestic cats.
- Quality of canine spermatozoa retrieved by percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration.
- Semen analysis of Golden Retriever healthy dogs and those affected by muscular dystrophy.
- Influence of cool storage before freezing on the quality of frozen-thawed semen samples in dogs.
- Morphological and acrosomal changes of canine spermatozoa during epididymal transit.
- Identification of fatty acids in canine seminal plasma.
- Epithelial surface changes and spermatozoa storage in the reproductive tract of the bitch.
- Identification of novel tumour-associated antigens in canine mammary gland tumour.
- Different role of COX-2 and angiogenesis in canine inflammatory and non-inflammatory mammary cancer.
- Mammary Stem Cell Research in Veterinary Science: An Update.
- Perspectives for improved and more accurate classification of canine mammary gland neoplasms.
- The hyaluronan synthesis inhibitor 4-methylumbelliferone exhibits antitumor effects against mesenchymal-like canine mammary tumor cells.
- Expression of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor pathway and cyclooxygenase-2 in dog tumors.
- Breed-related differences in altered BRCA1 expression, phenotype and subtype in malignant canine mammary tumors.
And more ..............