EVSSAR organizes post-graduate courses dedicated to companion animal reproduction.
EVSSAR course in small animal reproduction, Part 2
Τhe 2nd EVSSAR course "Small Animal Reproduction II", will take place at Hanover, Germany, 1-5 October 2018.
This is an advanced course, for qualified veterinarians interested in reproduction, and not for nurses or breeders.
The program can be found here.
Registration is open!
|Early Registration (until 15th of September)||Late Registration|
|Registration on site possible||1750€ for everyone|
*Received invoice has to paid by bank transfer to the following account:
Name Beneficiary : EVSSAR
Bank Name: Belfius Bank NV, Pachecolaan 44, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Account Number: IBAN: BE18 0682 2313 2965 – Currency Code Euro
BIC (SWIFT): GKCCBEBB
All expenses have to be paid by the sender. Participants have to have paid before the start of the course.
Organization of the course: Prof. Dr. Sandra Goericke-Pesch, Dipl. ECAR, University of Veterinary Medicine Hanover, Foundation, Hanover, Germany
Venue: Klinik für Kleintiere, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Bünteweg 9, 30559 Hannover
Practicals: Reproduktionsmedizinische Einheit der Kliniken – Klinik für Kleintiere, Bünteweg 15, 30559 Hannover
Recommended hotel (15minutes walk): Hotel Bischofshol, Bemeroder Str. 2, 30559 Hannover, https://www.hotel-bischofshol.de
20 rooms are pre-reserved, please mention: EVSSAR course Tierärztliche Hochschule, Sandra Goericke-Pesch; to get the price.
Previous courses, organised in collaboration with the European School for Advanced Veterinary Studies (ESAVS), were held in:
- Wroclaw (Poland), October 2017 (course master Prof. W. Nijanski)
- Giessen (Germany), September 2016 (course master Prof. Sandra Goericke-Pesch)
- Nantes (France), September 2015 (course master Prof. Dr. F. Fieni)
- Giessen (Germany), September 2014 (course master Prof. Sandra Goericke-Pesch and Axel Wehrend)
- Nantes (France), September 2013 (course master Prof. Dr. F. Fieni)
- Hunenberg (Switzerland) 20-24 September 2010 (course master Prof. Dr. D. Arnold)
- Nantes (France), 31 August - 4 September 2009 (course master Prof. Dr. F. Fieni)
- Milan (Italy), 15-19 September 2008 (course master Prof. Dr. G.C. Luvoni)
- Zurich (Switzerland), 10-15 september 2007 (course master Prof. Susi Arnold)
- Nantes (France), 2005 (course master Prof. F. Fieni)
- Milan (Italy), 13-18 September 2004 (course master Prof.Dr. G.C. Luvoni)
- Hannover (Germany), September 22-28, 2003 (course master Prof. Dr. A-R Günzel-Apel)
- Nantes (France), September 16-21 2002 (course master Prof. F. Fieni)